CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES: Please order by December 16th for pre-Christmas delivery. Any orders after this date will be delivered in early January.

Bodegas Ostatu Rioja Crianza

Bodegas Ostatu Rioja Crianza
Price:

Regular Price: €17.95

Special Price €14.95

Winery Bodegas Ostatu

Region Rioja, Spain

Grape Carignan, Graciano, Grenache, Tempranillo

Style Full Bodied

Food Pairing Roast Rack of Lamb with herb crusting

Tasting Notes
Made from some of the oldest vines (between 25 and 50 years old) from Bodegas Ostatu’s highest vineyards, 2014 Rioja Crianza is a blend of 90% Tempranillo with the remaining 10% made up by Graciano, Mazuelo and Garnacha. Deeply coloured with heady aromas of blackberries, plums and a touch of cedar, the palate is full bodied with firm, grippy tannins adding good structure to the wine.

Closure Cork

ABV 14

Vintage 2014